Discover Your Dream Home
Every transaction for my client needs to be a WIN. Because I am committed to building life long relationships with my clients, I negotiate as though I am selling my own house/condo or spending my own hard earned cash. I have found great success in listening to and caring for my clients needs.
TOGETHER WE CAN GET THE JOB DONE!
Areas of Expertise
NOTE TO SELLERS: There are many things I would do to sell your home. Would getting more money be OK with you? If so, my agressive out-of-the-box marketing strategies are for you. I'm the right agent because my goal is to sell your house for the most amount of money possible by getting the most buyer interest possible, in the shortest amount of time, and at the least inconvenience to you. When I say this, I truly mean it. Your listing will get my attention everyday with hard work to provide you with full first class service. Click to See What Success Looks Like
NOTE TO BUYERS: Would buying a home for the best price possible be OK with you? If so, I’m the right agent because I will do my best to get the house at a price I would pay for it. I am willing and able to offer support, guidance, and hand-holding when it helps you or be as low key and inconspicuous as you like. Some of the tools I use include: searching the internet 24/7 and sending automatic emails letting you know when a home reaches the market meeting your criteria and week-end or evening showings.
NOTE TO BUILDERS: I’ve been selected by one of our nation’s largest home builders to represent them during the pre-construction and early construction stages with a proven record of success. My marketing and outreach efforts to the broker community procured nearly 35% of their sales while their sales office which was open to the public 7 days a week.
My specialties include:
Selling homes other realtors could not sell
Buyers buying up in today’s market
Selling "For Sale By Owner" homes
It is not an exaggeration when I say I'm one of the hardest working agents around.
TOGETHER WE CAN GET THE JOB DONE!
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
- Yeah! You did a great job, Debbie. EG
- We received the contract and appreciate your prompt attention to the matters in the last couple of weeks. LG
- We truly enjoyed the afternoon as well. We appreciate your honesty and impeccable level of service. We felt as if we have known you for years. CP
- GREAT…you stated our concern beautifully! EG
- Debbie, I see you’re good at what you do. SS
- I can't thank you enough for doing this with us. (Maybe we can even do it again). Best of luck to you - I will recommend you to anyone I know looking for a home. BH
- You are an “answer to a prayer”. JD
- Sales associates such as you set us apart from the competition. MM
- She is totally committed to the needs of her clients…never allows her own interests to interfere… Her marketing skills are excellent and she is an aggressive negotiator. RM
- That was amazing negotiating; I wouldn’t want to play poker with you. LB
- Thank you very much for all the help you have given us. BR
- I thank you for being such a good friend to me and my family. NV
- YOU are a blessing in our lives. GM
- Debra faced new challenges with enthusiasm and determination. HT
Copyright 2017 Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Data is updated as of Aug 19, 2017 10:40:am
All information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed, and should be independently verified.